If you have a MS Word document or a .PDF you’ll need to convert it to a .JPG or .JPEG file type.
- To convert your file to an “Image” (.JPG or .JPEG) please look at the you tube videos below.
- Another way you could make your document into an Image (.JPG or .JPEG) is to print your document, then scan it back to the computer. Most scanners scan documents as an image.
- If all of this sounds to complicated please Fax us your document CLICK HERE (Look at the top right for fax number).
- To convert a .PDF document to a .JPG or .JPEG please click on the video below.
- If you have a different file type such as a MS Word document go to www.Youtube.com and search for .DOC to .JPEG.